At Beaming Health, we believe that good health has three dimensions – physical, emotional and mental. If all three are in sync and upbeat, you are all set for a healthy happy life. To this end we have come up with a brand new series to kick start your weekends. Explore, experiment and enjoy.
- If your little one’s love cake but you feel guilty letting them have it, here’s a colourful, healthy option. Bonus: If can be made completely without sugar as well. (image)
- Create a cozy, well-lit reading corner and spend a lazy afternoon with your favourite books. No computer game or television serial will help your mind relax to this extent (image)
- Our feet uncomplainingly support us all the time, so it’s time to show them a little love. Try a quick foot reflexology treatment over the weekend, we guarantee you’ll feel the gratitude come Monday. You can even try it yourself at home. (image)
- Join a weekend Yoga, Pilates or meditation class. If you already know how to do any (or all) of these, but have fallen of the wagon, this is the best time to restart. It’s a great way to clear your mind of all that weekday stress and have a serene weekend. (image)
- Make a list of things to for the coming week and then put it out of your mind. A cluttered mind can never relax. Check out our tips to make your Mondays enjoyable. (image)
Have a great weekend and don’t forget to tell us which activities you chose to make your day a healthier happier one.
P.S. – Since we have a mid-week holiday coming up, you have even more time to try our ideas.
About the Author:
Niranjani is an entrepreneur and blogger who believes that good quality, affordable healthcare should be available to all. She occasional puffs and pants her way through a 10k race to feel fit, despite her chaotic life.
Copyright 2012 (c) Primex Scans and Labs. Please do not reproduce this article in its entirety without permission. Alternatively, a link to this URL would be appreciated.